Call Your Mom And Tell Her ‘Scandal’ Is Ending
If this is true, will end after its seventh season in May of 2018. Maybe real life American politics are officially too crazy and the writers can’t keep up anymore. So in honor of the show that inspired your winter whites collection, here are the most bat shit crazy plot lines.
1. When Paris Geller lied about having an affair with the President and then got re-cast on
2. When Mellie revealed Fitz and Oliva’s affair on live television aka Hillary Clinton’s ultimate fantasy
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) October 15, 2009
Modavox (OTC:MDVX) Internet broadcasting pioneer, producing and syndicating online audio and video, through the VoiceAmerica Talk Radio Network, today announced it will be an Internet broadcast partner of the International Jet Sports Boating Association World Finals in Lake Havasu, AZ. The World Finals will stream live on VoiceAmerica's PowerUp Motorsports Video Channel (http://www.powerupboombox.com) Oct 16-18, 2009.
The IJSBA World Finals features the top personal watercraft racers from over 30 nations and 40 states, and will be held at the Crazy Horse RV Resort & Campground in Lake Havasu, AZ from Friday, October 16th through...
3. When Mellie forged Fitz’s signature and illegally ran the country for a while aka Hillary Clinton’s second ultimate fantasy
4. That time Olivia said “Earn me!”. Launched millions of drunk texts
5. When the President killed a Supreme Court Justice. Everyone was fine with it because he built Olivia a house in Vermont. Sidebar: Olivia should've taken that Betsy Ross ring and chilled the fuck out.
6. When Cyrus used an adopted child to manipulate his husband into ending a journalistic investigation into the rigged Presidential election. Tbh has Ivanka Trump looked into a similar strategy?
7. Literally anytime Huck’s terrifying torture history is mentioned. To distract yourself you checked Instagram and got Thirsty Thursday FOMO
8. When Fitz tried to kill Olivia’s mom and Olivia’s dad killed Fitz’s son. You promised to never bitch about having dinner with your parents and boyfriend again
9. Everytime Olivia didn’t spill her vat of red wine from her goblet-sized Crate and Barrel wine glass on her white outfit and white couch
10. Jake Ballard’s rise from Olivia’s slam-piece to Vice Presidential nominee
So cheers to the show that enabled our Thursday nite blackouts for the past six years. Our livers are thrilled it’s finally ending.